Yang Chow Fried Rice
- 70g King Sue Chorizo, chopped
- 280g King Sue Hungarian Sausage, chopped
- 250g King Sue Bacon Sliced, chpped
- 3 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 1 tsp. Ginger, minced
- 1/4 cup White Onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp. Garlic minced
- 2 pcs. Eggs, beaten
- 6 cups Cooked Rice
- 1 1/2 tbsp. Soy Sauce
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1 tbspn. Hoisin Sauce
- 3/4 Cup Green Peas
- 100g Chinese Cabbage, finely chopped or shredded
- Spring Onions, chopped (garnish)
- Saute ginger, white onions and garlic
- Add King Sue Chorizo, King Sue Hungarian Sausage and King Sue Bacon, set aside.
- In the same pan, cook beaten eggs. Stir or cook very well. Cut into small pieces.
- Add Cooked rice.
- Season with soy sauce, hoisin sauce, salt and sugar. Cook for 3 minutes.
- Add green peas and chinese cabbage.
- Before serving, sprinkle top with chopped spring onions.