King Sue Bacon, Cranberries And Cabbage Sandwich
- 9 slices King Sue Bacon Sliced
- 1/2 small cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 cup Carrots, julienne
- 1/4 cup Walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 Cup Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Natural Yogurt
- 6 slices Sourdough Bread
- 8 tbsp. Butter
- 1 piece Apple, thinly sliced
- Salt and Pepper
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, honey and yogurt until smooth. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside
- In a large bowl, toss together cabbage, carrots, walnuts and cranberries. Pour dressing over cabbage mixture and toss evenly to coat
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Spread both sides of bread with butter and toast until brown.
- Assemble the sandwich. Place 1/2 cup of cabbage salad on top of one toasted bread. Add 2 slices of King Sue Bacon Sliced and 4 slices of apple. Add another piece of toasted bread.
- Slice the sandwiches before serving. Serve Immediately.