Monte Cristo Sandwich
- 2 slices King Sue Sweet Ham
- 2-3 slices King Sue Chicken Nuggets (cooked and sliced thinly)
- 2 slices White Bread
- 2 slices Cheese
- As Needed Butter
- 1 pc.Whole egg beaten
- 3 tbsp. Milk
- Place the toast sices on a clean work surface. Spread tops with butter.
- Place the King Sue Chicken Nuggets, King Sue Sweet Ham and cheese slices on one of the pieces of bread. Top with the remaining slice of bread, buttered side down.
- Beat the egg and milk together to from batter
- Dip the sandwich in the batter until it is completely coated and the liquid has partially soaked into the bread
- Cook on a griddle until browned on both sides
- Cut in half of quarters and serve.