Hungarian Sausage and Lentils Stew
- 1 pack King Sue Hungarian Style Sausage 280 grams, sliced
- 1 cup beef stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic
- 1 piece bay leaf
- 2 tbsp. King Sue Bacon, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1 can lentils
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- Salt and Pepper
- chopped parsley
- Heat Olive oil and saute bacon.
- When bacon is cooked, add in garlic and onions
- Saute for a while
- Add in lentils. Saute for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add in sliced sausage. thyme and bay leaf, mix well. Pour in beef stock, add balsamic vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
- Simmer to 5-10 minutes.
- Add in chopped parsley and turn off fire.