- 10 slices King Sue Bacon
- 5 pcs. Saba Banana, sliced in half lengthwise
- 10 pcs. Lumpia Wrapper
- 3/4 Brown Sugar
- Vegetable Oil For Frying
- Vanilla Ice Cream, optional
- Store-bought Dulce De Leche, optional
- Place one Lumpia Wrapper on a flat work surface. Place the saba in the center and add one tablespoon of brown sugar and one slice
of King Sue Bacon.
- Fold sides of the wrapper and roll tightly into a log. Repeat process to make ten rolls.
- Heat oil in a medium pan. Fry turon until golden brown. Serve with Vanilla Ice Cream and Dulce De Leche